Manufactures and exporters of high quality garments.
Thalawa road, Kunchikuluma, Ipalogama - Sri Lanka
1. Broken needle log sheets are maintained & Needle inventory check twice per day.
2. Needle / eye / pulley guards are available.
3. Button pull test thrice per day. The box attached each button attach machines.
4. Maintain the needle detector calibration log & Detector machine check 9 point
system 4 times per day.
5. All metal items are recorded at all sections. Tools control system is available.
6. All trimmers & scissors are attached to the each machine.
7. Fusing peel born test twice per day & Test fusing glue line temperature for buyer
8. Monthly factory Product safety audit system.
9. All test machines are calibrated.
10. All pack garments are metal detected.
11. Metal Free Policy / Needle control policy / tools control policy / tube light
braking policy / Incoming material procedure / metal detection procedure are available.
1. Fire drill are conduct & fire training once in every 6 month
2. First aid training conduct once annually.
3. There is a fire & first aid team for each dept.
4. Drinking water test every 6 month.
5. A certified nurse is available in any time per day
6. A qualified Doctor visits once a week
7. Canteen worker health certificate available.
8. All compressors & Steam boilers are calibrated.
9. Boiler certificate & Boiler operator certificate are available.
10. There is a full insurance for workers & factory.